Direct guide to download Kodi APK for Android smartphone with the official links are given here. Please keep on reading to know more about it.
Friends, if you are looking for a movie streaming and customizable entertainment application then we have the best one for you here. We are going to discuss on the Kodi APK Download for the Android devices here, where we will brief all the Android users on the steps and ways of getting this wonderful application on their smartphones.
Kodi APK is a well-known and reliable open source application that provides its users with free web-based media content. The users are able to access their desired movies, Television shows, programs, sports, news, comedy, and all kinds of other stuff.
Kodi for Android does not originate as a new unique idea itself. It is replenished from the former known XBMC application which stands for ‘XBox Media Center’ which was used for a similar purpose. Now that the features and tools of Kodi APK have been upgraded, we have the Kodi App in existence. If you are willing to get this app on your device, then read this article thoroughly.
Kodi APK Download for Android:
Kodi App was first only launched for the iOS integration but due to its simple coding (C++ language), developers managed to get it for almost all major OS platforms in use. These include the Android, Blackberry, Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and the Raspberry Pi.
Check out this post on Kodi for PS4 and PS3
In this section, we will brief you on the Kodi APK Download which will allow users to install the App on their devices. This process is manual and hence users will have to take few extra steps before actually using the Kodi APK on the device. Before any of that, you must refer to the basic requirements for the device with the APK. Here are its points:
- Since the Kodi v 17.1 “Krypton” is out, users will require Android version 5.0 (or any higher)
- Minimum RAM requirement on the device is about 1 GB.
- Free space on disk may vary from 100 to 200 MB but not less than the former value.
After referring to the requirements for the APK compatibility, you will then be able to proceed with the steps of the procedure. The configuration part will follow now where you will have to make some settings changes. Follow these steps to get through the whole process successfully:
- Launch the settings part of the Android device. You will find the “gear” symbol as its icon.
- In the settings, you will have to look for “applications” settings. Select this option to move in further.
- Then, you will see the option with label “Unknown Sources”
- Users will have to enable this option and to do that, simply click on the checkbox there.
- After all this, leave the settings tab and reach out to this link (below) to get the Kodi APK Download for your device.
Download Kodi latest version APK here
- On clicking the link, you will have the APK Download in process automatically.
- After the Kodi APK Download completes, you will click on it and then select the “install” option.
- The installation will complete in some time after which you will be able to enjoy the services of the Kodi App.
With this, your process of manual installation of the Kodi APK Download ends. In order for users to enjoy the services, all they would require is a decent internet connection. The setup may tend to confuse few people here and so, we have an alternative method for you to get Kodi for Android.
Installation of Kodi APK Android:
As the title suggests, this method that we will talk about now does not involve complex steps. Although manual installation is easy, we will provide this method so that readers have both options in hand. This method will require the use of the Google Play Store where Kodi APK is available for free for all of its Android fans.
You will also enjoy: Install Kodi for iPhone
Kodi for Android is officially present in the Play Store App market for all Android users. We will be guiding you through these steps too. The basic system requirements will remain same as explained in the above section, so do not worry. Follow these steps in order as you proceed:
- Firstly, you will have to download and install Google Play services on your device. If you have the Play Store app in the device, you must upgrade it to the latest version.
- Then, you must also make sure that your app store is linked to a valid Gmail account. This will allow users to get the apps from the Play Store.
- When the Play Store opens, you will see the home screen having a “search bar” there.
- Type “Kodi App” there and tap on search key. You will see several results on your screens in just a few seconds.
- For our readers, use this link to Google Play Store for Kodi APK Download:
Download Kodi from Play Store here
- On reaching the page, you can review it and then select “install” option.
- Wait for the installation to complete and then proceed.
- The installation will take place automatically here so sit back and relax.
On completion, you will be able to open the app directly by selecting the “open” tab there. As you can infer from this, there are no changes in the settings that we will have to do. Also, using the official Play Store service is quite safe than to rely on APK file downloads from external sources.
Features of Kodi for Android
This section is completely going to storm you all away. We have put up the astonishing features of this application that will provide an insight to your understanding. We know that from the introduction, you may not be much clear with the App. So, we are here going to explain what lies in the Kodi for Android application:
- Firstly, you must know that Kodi APK and its resources are completely free for all users. Also, it is legal to surf/browse, see or download the content from the app.
- Users can play music, video files and movies in various different formats that are supported by the system. Almost all latest formats are compatible with Kodi APK.
- For music files, users can set up different skins for the app’s screen and also play visualizations so as to keep the feature enlightened. There are loads of skins in the system so that the user never bores from them and has plenty of choices to choose from.
- Kodi APK supports numerous numbers of channels and content which is available in many different languages. It supports more than 50 different languages so as to accommodate many customers around the world.
- For any media content, users can get extra details like the name of the album, singers, movie cast, direction, and other details through the app.
- There are plenty of Add-ons which users can use to customize the features of the Kodi APK.
- Furthermore, Kodi for Android also supports Chromecast for users to enhance their movie watching experience.
So, the are some of the elementary features that Kodi App incorporates in its system. We are glad to bring you this application and we will keep updating this information as developments take place with the same.
For now, this marks the end of our article. We are confident that all have enjoyed this article on Download Kodi APK for Android devices. Understanding the steps and caution with the requirements is the main thing. If any reader is sill not clear with the steps or has any kind of doubt then you can send us your query at Kodi App.